Monday, December 12, 2005

Torrid Midnights Model Search

Torrid Midnight is doing something really cool in SL!
She's looking for a new face to represent her clothing line "Torrid Wear"

I sent in my entry, which was great fun to put together...but the high scrutiny of my avatar and the viewing of the shots I took, made me rework the shape a bit. I left her face alone because she looks a lot like me in rl... but the shoulders were too narrow so I broadened them a bit...

Then I noticed that the butt was too big. ROFL! So back to slider 101 to make adjustments there, and while I was at it, I lost a few numbers on the belly slider too! Sent some new pics in to show I was paying attention...

So, since my first day in SL, I've been pretty tall...ok, an AMAZON is more like it...I hang out with really tall people in SL so it didn't matter too much, except that I always felt to damned tall.

Back to appearance mode one more time...I lost 16 points on the height slider. (16 points!!!)
Now the inworld "touch to find out your avatar height" shows my av to be the same height as I am in real life. COOLIO.
So, all in all, whether I make the cut or not, I am so glad Torrid ran this contest. I really like the way my avatar looks now....for now. :)

No comments: